Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Moving Forward

Tomorrow morning will be the first time I see a Reproductive Endocrinologist. In the past, I had to see who our insurance told me I could see. Even though infertility treatments are not usually covered, some prescriptions and testing is.  I usually saw an overworked ob/gyn who did not seem to have the time of day for me.

Right now, I am nervous beyond words. I know that tomorrow is the first appointment but its the first step to something beyond basic infertility treatments. So many thoughts are running through my head, I do not even know which ones to wrap my head around. Everyone says to take it one day at time, which I do. But that never stops me from having moments where I just want to know the future.

I do not really know what to expect with this new doctor and this appointment but I hope its more than what I have gotten in the past. I hope that she is willing to actually help. We want to be parents more than anything in this world and I am willing to do whatever it takes to get there. This journey has been rough already and I know with these more intense treatments, it will likely only get harder. I am so glad though I have an amazing husband and support system that will be there for me and for us.

3 comments:

  1. I am thinking for you 2 tomorrow :) I am sure that you are beyond nervous and nothing that anyone says will calm you down, just please remember to breathe no one wants you to pass out or anything :) I am willing to give you my half of our cell tomorrow so you can focus. I love you guys and this journey ahead of yall i am behind yall 100% love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you maddi :) and thank you. I will need the half of our cell! I will call you when I get out. Thank you for being there! Love you chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to be fine. You guys would be awesome parents and I have no doubt that when the time is right, parents you will be. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know and as always you can always call. Be strong. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete