Saturday, May 5, 2012

Timing..Charting...oh Fun!

Okay so FINALLY my body has decided it does not want to hate me as much this month. I have went full force this month, supplements, timing, temperatures, opks...the whole freaking nine. I am kinda surprised I have not went insane yet...then again I did discover my first grey hair recently....but that is for another time .


So I feel like a crazy woman at night. I lay out my the lovely BBT thermometer that I drove to 3 stores across town looking for, my chart and pen and make sure my alarm is set for the same time every morning..7:30. You know, gotta make sure you take the temperature at the same time.  The next morning I am waking up, my eyes sticking together because my contacts are so dry, I am sticking the damn thermometer in my mouth and who knows when it will ever beep. I am sure I usually like doze off or something waiting for it to go off. When it finally does, trying to see those numbers is a complete joke. Thank god I noticed the memory setting. Now I do not even have to try and read it!

For those of you that do the whole charting...yeah....you can probably feel my pain. Analyzing the shifts in temperature, racking your brain trying to determine what those temperatures even mean and then the opk's. Wow..mine are just crazy. Dark and the lighter and then nothing at all and then ooo hey look its a dark line again. Yup..that has been my month. It's okay though because if all this insanity even has the possibility of leading me to a baby, then I will do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment